Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Twin Totes

I haven't posted much recently because my shoulders have made sewing more torture than pleasure! Weeding the strawberries took a toll and then on Saturday I helped count and sort the items our food bank received from the post office food drive and didn't make things any better! Today I finally finished these two totes.One is spoken for and the other is available if anyone is interested. I am hoping to have at least one tote available for display at our Relay for Life event in June. If anyone orders one at relay or before August 1 I will donate half of the price to the American Cancer Society.

I have the fabric for one more now for my friend but that is going to wait until I get my QBE blocks done for May and I also received one of the QBRR 2010 packages so I need to do that one. I also heard from my niece that she has a couple of the WIMM QBRR 2010 packets ready for me to pick up also. Then there is the graduation t-shirt quilt that needs to get made and my granddaughter's big girl quilt that I want to have done by her 2nd birthday in July. I had better get busy!

No comments: