Monday, May 14, 2007

Look! Up in the sky!

It was back to work again today. Not a busy day luckily so we were able to come home and do a little work around the property. Larry mowed grass and I transplanted the rest of the strawberries that Chelsea had gotten a good start on - Thanks, Chelsea! My yard is really looking pretty good considering I haven't really spent that much time out there. Things are blooming in spite of me! Mom's white azalea has even come back to life this spring and the lilacs are making a spectacle of themselves. I need to get out and take some pictures one of these days.
It was fun spending a little time with the Walsh family last night and this morning. Not enough time though! I made a tiered skirt for Chelsea from fabric we got at Fabric Depot a month or more ago and I also cut Layden's hair. He is amazingly good about it but keeps wanting to see what I am doing. He is such a cutie!
Our new little kittens are quite cute. I am pretty sure that both cats had some and are doing a little tag team parenting. That does make it easier on them!
We had a great time in Sitka. If you want to see more pictures of the trip check out my flickr site. It was great to see Rebecca though it did wear on one to hear how wonderful she is all the time!!!! She will remain in Sitka through the summer and then who knows where she will be!
The most amazing thing in Sitka is seeing bald eagles everywhere! We see them here in around Puget Sound but to look up in a tree and see three of them or up in the sky and see more than 30 riding the thermals! That was just awesome!

No comments: