Thursday, May 24, 2007

There might be carrots

Another day off but the phone is a bit quieter today so I was able to get outside and get one of my stock tanks moved to the new spot. I even got some old carrot seeds planted in it. I think I will be much happier with them closer to the house. The other tank is where it will end up working on killing the grass (read weeds) under it. I left the pile of dirt and weeds there so Jakob has something to do this weekend. If I get up enough energy over the weekend I might get the other one filled up also. I think I will plant zucchini and kohl rabi in that one. I had one tank last year with carrots and lettuce so if I get two done this year that is an improvement. Maybe by next spring I will have a couple of more.
Now I am a bit tired so I will work on things in the house instead.

No comments: