Saturday, February 9, 2008

What I've been up to

So here are all the pieces I've cut for the wedding quilt and also for some other quilts from the same pattern. I know I cut about 120 sets of the reds, oranges and pinks for the wedding quilt but I have no idea how many of the other colors. The brown squares are for the wedding quilt also. I should have a picture of at least one top in a week or so when I am home from the retreat.

I think I will be driving to the retreat by way of Portland to avoid the snowy pass completely. The bonus of that plan is that I get to spend a little time with my daughter and the grandbaby on the way there and on the way back.

Update: I straightened up my piles of pieces and counted 272 sets of various colors and 135 in the red, oranges and pinks while we watched a couple of episodes of JAG.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

That's a nice little pile of fabric. Can't wait to see what you're making. And, btw, congrats on your 200th post! They don't take long to add up. LOL

Enjoy your retreat!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

This is going to make a spectular quilt, I'm sure.

Knitted Gems said...

That is a LOT of cutting. Now, the fun begins - seeing what you make with all those blocks. I'm excited!