Saturday, December 13, 2008

One top done...

and I am pretty pleased with the results. It is about 69"X78" but I haven't decided if I want to add a border or not and then what the border would be if I did.

Last night when we got home from work the power was out so I figured I could at least lay out a quilt. I actually did two layouts and then I got started putting this one together since the power came back on fairly quickly. I had it into rows before I was done for the night. This morning I got the rows put together. I really love how it turned out! I am hoping that I will get the other top together today so I will have more pictures to show.

1 comment: