Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Found an extra hour

Managed to find a little extra time last night and got another baby quilt top quilted and the binding ready for hand sewing. Just one more to quilt but probably not this week. I need to get some things ready for our weekend away. I will be doing a mini quilting class for my daughter and her neighbor so I want to get some things ready like they do for the TV quilt shows. Chelsea has the piecing part figured out but now I need to show her how to machine quilt and put binding on. I think I have a small quilt I can do some demonstrating on. I will probably bring some of my scrappy squares for teaching piecing tops. Hopefully we will have some pictures to post either over the weekend or when I get home.

1 comment:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

You're doing better than I am. I'm still sewing that white house steps quilt together.