I finished the quilting on that baby quilt and even got the binding finished so I can take that off my UFO/WIP list and add it to the finished list.
Last night at Sally's we put all 440 squares up on her design wall (well, 2 rows had to be on the floor because even her huge design wall couldn't hold it all). We just had to rearrange a few to spread the colors out a bit. I ended up taking them home to put together. Sally and Nadine will be in charge of batting and quilting on their HQ16 and Linnea will do the binding. Miss Lucy woke me up at 6:30 this morning so I got an early start on that project. I hope to have the top together today.