Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2-fer

I got my second quiltlet done last night but instead of just one I ended up with a second also. When I planned this little quilt out I must have been a little brain dead and so made a miscalculation and ended up making two 8.5" squares. I added borders and came up with two quiltets. I got them both quilted yesterday and got the bindings on but I wasn't satisfied with the quilting on one (the patchwork ended up crooked) so I ripped out the quilting on that one and redid this morning. Now I am pleased with both of them. Tonight I will give one of these and the toile one to my friends. Linnea will get to choose between these two since I think the borders are better on one but the patchwork is a little better on the other.

In case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow - have a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. We are heading over to see the grandson (and his parents).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I think the other one would go good at my house :)

Knitted Gems said...

I'm with Karla. This would look great in my bedroom. =)
Joking aside, I love how the colors play off of each other. It looks great!

Rose Marie said...

These are great .... well done!

Not Lucy said...

Thanks all, but not sure where it will end up yet.