I got my second quiltlet done last night but instead of just one I ended up with a second also. When I planned this little quilt out I must have been a little brain dead and so made a miscalculation and ended up making two 8.5" squares. I added borders and came up with two quiltets. I got them both quilted yesterday and got the bindings on but I wasn't satisfied with the quilting on one (the patchwork ended up crooked) so I ripped out the quilting on that one and redid this morning. Now I am pleased with both of them. Tonight I will give one of these and the toile one to my friends. Linnea will get to choose between these two since I think the borders are better on one but the patchwork is a little better on the other.
In case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow - have a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. We are heading over to see the grandson (and his parents).