Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

Yes, I was tagged by Knitted Gems. She and I have swapped comments on occasion and hers is on of the blogs I read when I should be doing other things!!! Not sure if it is an honor or a curse, this tagging, but here goes.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Jake, my son. He is a funny guy - at least at home.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sitting at my computer, getting caught up and drinking my morning coffee.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Sitting at my computer, getting caught up after running errands m.ost of the day

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Finally got our remodeling mostly finished.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Two so far. Coffee and light lemonade.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Brown

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
A photo album for my son to use as a photography portfolio that is due tomorrow!

9. Where were you last night?
At home, watching Dancing with the Stars and hand-sewing some bindings.

10. What color is your front door?
White.

11. Where do you keep your change?
A Longaberger basket

12. What’s the weather like today?
Cold and gray

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Any flavor I have in my freezer.

14. What excites you?
Quilting and my grandson

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No. I've finally found the right length.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes, but not quite double it!

17. Do you talk a lot?
Most would say yes!!!

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, at least 3.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes, when the English language fails me!

21. Are you a jealous person?
No. Not really.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
I have a cousin named Allison and an acquaintance named Amanda. But then, my name is Alicia, and I am fairly fond of myself.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
My niece's name is Katie. I also have a sister (and friend) named Karla and a friend named Karen.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
On my cell phone, my husband called me last.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Other than work pages the last was from my son asking me to pick up the photo album for the portfolio that is due tomorrow!

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No.

27. Do you have curly hair?
No.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
My neighbor's for craft night.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I try to avoid rude people.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
A lovely truffle.

31. Will you get married in the future?
No, I love the husband I have and twice married is more than enough!

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
The best one I have seen for the first time was Door to Door. William H. Macy is excellent!

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like most people, unless they are rude!

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Yesterday afternoon

35. Are you currently depressed?
No.

36. Did you cry today?
No.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I was tagged and this survey seemed easier than coming up with 7 random things about myself.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Darlene
Chelsea
Rebecca
Toni
Megan

3 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Thanks for playing along. It was great to learn more about you. I'm off to check out the 5 people you tagged.

Rebecca said...

You realize that this is just a blog version of a chain letter survey thing.

Quilting Pirate said...

I don't do meme's too often - but this one seems harmless enough! Thanks for the tag!