Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blocks together

I did get the 9-patch blocks together yesterday and then I went on to finish the May business computer work. I even started on the June work since we don't ever get any Trick or Treaters out here in the country. Today I finished June and got the blocks all together. I still have a couple of borders to add before the top is done and I will have to decide if I use the leftover fabrics for the back or make some throw pillows for his bed or maybe pillowcases.

It is time to tidy the sewing room for a few days since the little boy in question is coming for a visit with Grammy, Grandpa and Juncle for the weekend and they need somewhere to sleep!

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

It's so cute! I can't believe you have the top finished already. Congrats!

Andrea said...

This is really terrific. I'm sure your grandson will be thrilled to get it - well done. I love 9-patches.