I did get the 9-patch blocks together yesterday and then I went on to finish the May business computer work. I even started on the June work since we don't ever get any Trick or Treaters out here in the country. Today I finished June and got the blocks all together. I still have a couple of borders to add before the top is done and I will have to decide if I use the leftover fabrics for the back or make some throw pillows for his bed or maybe pillowcases.
It is time to tidy the sewing room for a few days since the little boy in question is coming for a visit with Grammy, Grandpa and Juncle for the weekend and they need somewhere to sleep!