Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sick Sucks!

That bad cold turned into something I would rather not have had. Yesterday was awful. I was coughing, my nose was running, my breathing sounded much like Darth Vader and it felt like there was a 30 pound weight on my chest. I answered pages for the business, played on the computer some and sewed the backing seam for the Christmas quilt but that was all I had energy for. I was so glad I had one last bowl of leftover turkey soup in the fridge that just needed a quick zapping for lunch!

Today has been a bit better and after tidying up the sewing room a bit I managed to get my sister's little giftee almost done. I hope to finish it off in the next half hour and then when Jakob gets home from school I can head down to the post office to put it in the mail. I can't leave before that because Larry is expecting the delivery of a couple of electronic items today that might need signing for so someone has to be home all day. I probably should also run into town to Walgreens to get Jakob's passport photos for his VISA, student ID, etc. for New Zealand.

4 comments:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Get well soon! Try using a vaporizor at night. And tea with honey and lemon is good.

Not Lucy said...

I'm doing the tea with honey and lemon. I haven't had any trouble sleeping and we don't have a vaporizer now that the kids are grown up.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like the crud we had the week before T-day. --Jody

Knitted Gems said...

Feel better soon!