Friday, November 30, 2007

Better but not great

The cold is starting to clear up but very slowly. I really haven't gotten much done this week at all. Just did what I had to do and watched TV. In a perkier phase I got the Christmas quilt basted and since I wasn't sure about how to quilt it I decided to go with hand quilting which has given me something easy to work on during the TV watching!

I am hoping that I will feel much better next week so I can work on getting out the Christmas decorations. Because we finally have our house remodeling finished (well, except for the trim work) I have decided to go through all my Christmas decorations and whatever I don't put out this year is just going away. Those festive items just take up too much space in the attic so it needs trimming down! There is talk of snow here tomorrow but if it holds off and it isn't raining either I hope to get my outdoor stuff done then.

No comments: