Monday, November 12, 2007

Other Things

I think I definitely get more sewing/crafting/quilting done during the week than I do on the weekends. Too many other things need to be done when the boys are home. I did get the twin size quilt pin basted but that is it!

We did get the propane stove into position in the corner. We are liking it more all the time. It will be really nice once the propane is connected! That involves digging an 18" ditch from the house to wherever we put the propane tank. We might wish it was all done today if the wind keeps up and knocks out the power again. It was out for a while during the night. Luckily DH and I got most of the leaves picked up from inside the yard before it started raining. The wind was picking up already but it didn't stop us from getting things raked up.

It was a little quieter around here over the weekend since my little boy went on a road trip with a friend and her mom to visit a couple of colleges including WSU and they spent the night the grandbaby and his parents. Brittany is excited about applying to WSU and fell further in love with my little grand son. He is such a cutie! Jakob wasn't as excited about the college tours since right now he is focused on his upcoming year in New Zealand.

With the wind blowing today I am not sure if I will be able to get much quilting done, I may have to resort to using the laptop to do the business books if the power goes out again.

1 comment:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Keep warm with your new heater! I guess it will take a few days until it is finally working.