Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Almost Done!

I worked hard in the sewing room yesterday and got almost all the rest of the quilting done on Harry Potter. I still have the border to do but I haven't decided if I am going to write something in the border or not so I will hold off on that. It can be done after the binding is on so I packed up the quilt and it is ready for the drive to the quilt retreat. 


I am mostly packed (the important stuff) and just need to add a suitcase and clothes to the pile and I got the kitchen cleaned up and all the laundry done so I should be able to head out fairly early this morning, especially since I woke up at 5 thinking it was 6!


Yesterday afternoon hubby and I were there to hang out and measure things as the inspection was done on the house that our niece is hoping to buy. Everything looked pretty good, no big problems. Brought the quilt along to show her and the realtor and looks like I might be selling some tickets to the realtor and maybe some of her co-workers and I will probably hang out for lunch one day at the school my niece teaches at and see if any of her co-workers are interested in buying tickets.

Well, it is time to get moving and get the rest of my packing done. See you on Monday!

No comments: