Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Done with the blocks

Yesterday evening was craft night next door. I was so tired from getting the center of the quilt done but just can't miss craft night. I brought the quilt center and all the blocks so I could put it on the design wall. I was so happy to discover that I only needed 6 blocks to finish the border!
It is coming together! So today, I sat down and made those 6 blocks. 


Somehow, even after all these blocks I still manage to mess up at least once per block!


So the goal tomorrow is to get the blocks added to the center and maybe get the top totally finished! In the event that doesn't actually happen there is still Friday! I ordered backing fabric today so I hope it comes on Saturday at the latest so I can get this thing finished.

No comments: