I have spent the last two days primering the roof of our deck. A total of about 9 hours of overhead painting! There are 90 'squares' in the roof and all but 3 are finished. I ran out of primer so I couldn't finish those last three. Having it primered gives us an idea of how much brighter it will be on the deck even on those gray days in winter.
Today I think I will paint one of the walls so I feel like I am getting something accomplished. If I try really hard I could get both coats on it even. I will post a picture later so you can see what color the house will be when I get done in a few weeks.
I have been working on one of my August mini quilts. This one is supposed to be totally hand sewn. It is an different take on a traditional pattern. It is turning out pretty well, but I can't show pictures until I know it has been received.