Today was a good mail day - I received my mini quilt from laurajay in New Brunswick! Isn't it cute! It is 3-D even!
I picked it up on the way to the paint store to spend lots of money that equates to lots of work for me! I bout 18 gallons of paint for the outside of our house. And that doesn't count the primer I need to do first. I got started on the primering today and got the bare siding done on the deck side of the house. There is a little bit more primering to do on siding but lots more to do the deck roof which has been waiting for 6 years to get done!
Yesterday I got more quilting done on the SIL quilt and I put the binding on since the rest of the quilting is either hand quilting or not close to the binding. So far things are going well with the quilting. I have started working on the handsewing of the binding and also tying off the tails from the quilting.
I couldn't add pictures for some reason yesterday but when I tried again this morning it worked! As an update - I finished the binding on the SIL quilt so now I can figure out the rest of the quilting!