Friday, June 22, 2007

Doll Swap Quilt

This is another project close to being finished, mainly because there is a deadline! I must have it sent by July 12. I am not going to add a picture yet because there is a possibility that the person who will be receiving it could check this blog and would recognize it as hers since she had a specific request. I decided that I would make two so I will have one of mine also since it is turning out quite nicely. I guess that means that I have 2 UFO/WIPs. I got the two tops together today. They need a little embellishment in the form of embroidery and then I can get them layered and quilted and then add the labels. Hopefully I will have at least one done this weekend so I can post a picture when it is in the mail.

1 comment:

Quilting Pirate said...

I'm really enjoying this doll swap too! I might have to make a few more and send out - I have lots of stash and I just love what I made for my swapper :D

Can't wait to see all of them done!