Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Packages are the best!

I had a package waiting for me at the post office this afternoon. It was my 2003 Shop Hop quilt back from Deb who did the quilting. I now have the binding on, ready for hand stitching and then I will have to get the label on it which might kind of cover the back depending on how it works. I have a very cool button that was in my mother's button collection that I want to use on the quilt but now, of course, I can't find it! I am sure it is in a very safe place that I found for it several months ago but now can't think of. I am sure it will turn up and then it can be put on the quilt as a jack in the box face, but for now the box will just be a plain old box. I will post a picture when the binding is done and again when the label is done. The label might have to wait for the doll quilt to be done. Once it is done it will be one more UFO off my list.

No comments: