Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Road Trip

I got another quilt finished. This is one made like the denim quilts (from the same pattern) but I used some fabrics that I used for a file cabinet topper for Jakob's room and his roman shades. It is sage and blue and turned out quite nicely. I have had the top done for quite several months and machine quilted it over the weekend. Not sure if I will give it away or if I will save it to use on the bed in Jakob's room when he leaves. We shall see. I will post a photo soon. I started hand quilting my row by row quilt but I am not sure I will continue with that. I might just machine quilt it. I think I will take it with me this weekend and see if I get some quilting done on it.

What? Where am I going? Why, I am going to spend some quality time with my little grandson. I get to go in the morning and I will come home on Sunday afternoon. I am pretty excited!

3 comments:

ktdodat said...

did you know the shop hop is next weekend?

Not Lucy said...

Yes, do you want to do some?

Brita said...

I have seen the fabric for the shop hop. It is coolere than the ones on the hops that I have been on. A bunch of oldish postcards. (Or that's what it's supposed to look like anyway.