Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Had a good day today. I still feel kind of crummy but it didn't keep me from getting some things done. First was church where I helped with the Easter breakfast and sang in the choir and rang my little bells in the bell choir. After church I sat with my feet up and read the paper and had a cup of coffee. Then it was so nice out I decided I needed to do a little in the flowerbeds so I got some weeding done. Then I came in and found a back for a quilt and got it basted and quilted and now the binding is on waiting for Extreme Makeover and Desperate Housewives. In there somewhere I also got a couple of loads of laundry done, chatted with Rebecca (she spent a second day in Big Cane since she doesn't feel too great either), made dinner and did the dishes. For those of you who know me fairly well, you will recognize that the last two items are rather unusual!

No comments: