Monday, April 16, 2007

She's getting better

My little girl (ok, she isn't that little, but she will always be one of my babies) is feeling better and her 'wound' is also doing better. She is being good and keeping a close eye on it however. She is on the move again and should be out of Louisiana in another day or so.
I have been working on the denim and have finished #2 and I am close to finishing #3 and have #4 started. I am really looking forward to having the tops done so I can get started on the quilting and finishing. I won't bore you with pictures of all the tops since they all look pretty much the same with minor variations. Maybe I will have a picture of the pile when they are all done!
Larry got a jury summons the other day for the week immediately after our trip to Sitka so he sent it back requesting a change of date. Hopefully they will let him change it to the end of May.

No comments: