Thursday, April 12, 2007

One down, nine to go!

I quit cutting denim when I had enough for 10 more tops. This morning I finished the first of those 10 tops and I have another started. There is of course more denim in the attic to be used but it will just have to wait for next winter probably, though summer is a good time to rip the jeans since I can do it outside and all the little threads will be blown away on the wind.
My two quilts for the auction were picked up last night. I was asked to place a value on them for the auction booklet and just wasn't sure. Any thoughts?
The weather is starting to improve around here but spring can bring some very changing weather each day so it is hard to get out to work. I am hoping to get out some on Saturday.
Well, off to the sewing machine.....

No comments: